This spacious and comfortable signature suite is both mobility and hearing-accessible. Along with its exceptional design, each accessible Classic Accessible Suite offers a roll-in shower, visual door knocker, alarm clock with bed shaker, TTY telephone, handset telephone amp, visual telephone ring signaler, and visual fire strobe.
- The entrance doorway to the guest room and to the bathroom inside provides at least 34 inches of clear width
- There is 40 inches of clearance width on the sides of the bed
- The desk provides knee and toe clearance that is at least 27 inches high, 30 inches wide, and runs at least 17 inches deep
- The toilet seat is between 17 and 19 inches above the floor and has grab bars on the adjacent walls
- The lavatory sink provides knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 27 inches tall and 17 inches deep, all of the under-sink plumbing is wrapped, and the lowest reflective edge of the mirror is no more than 40 inches high
- This guest room provides a roll-in shower, with a shower seat, grab bars mounted on the walls, and a detachable handheld showerhead, and all wall mounted accessories and equipment are within 48 inches of the floor.